NW Scheduler allows congregations to add customised information to each territory. As much or little information can be added, depending on the needs of your congregation.
To access Territory Information, select any territory and click Territory Information
- Note: See Territory Categories to add or edit categories.
The Territory Category that this territory belongs to. This is combined with the Territory Number to display the territory
- E.G. C-2
If a territory does not have a category, it will be automatically placed in the Unassigned category.
This must be a number only.
- E.G. 2
This number is automatically combined with the Territory Category Code to display the territory.
- E.G. C-2
This can be a letter or number which will be added to the end of the Territory Number.
- E.G. C-2-A
You might use the Suffix if you split a larger territory into several smaller ones.
- Note: Territory Areas are optional.
The area of the territory. This might be the suburb, city or region.
- E.G. Beechview
This will display on the NW Publisher app. and when printing Territory Cards.
To Add or Edit Territory Areas, click Edit.
- Note: Territory Links are optional.
Add up to 2 website links.
- Note: A link can be any website or web address, Google Maps location, an online map file, an online spreadsheet, photo, etc.
If the Territory Card is physically printed, Link 1 may be optionally used to create a QR code.
- Note: If the link is too long, a QR code cannot be created
- Note: Territory Notes are optional.
Two custom Notes fields that can display information about the territory. Both the title and the notes can be customized.
- Warning: Notes should be kept brief and small. Too many notes may cause your territory data to be too large to send to the NW Publisher app
Notes will display on both the printed Territory Card and the NW Publisher app.
Notes from Publisher
A temporary field that displays any notes entered by the assigned publisher when mark a territory as Completed using the NW Publisher app.
The Territory Servant can use the Notes from Publisher to make any necessary adjustments, and then delete the notes.
The bottom-right corner will display the total Data Size for this territory. The Data Size is made up from all the Territory Information as well as the Territory Boundary.
Addresses, Assignments or Map view screenshots do not affect the data size.
If the Data Size for the selected territory is greater than 3000 bytes, a red Warning will be shown. The most common causes of large data is:
- Too many Territory Notes. Please keep notes brief.
- Too many Territory Boundary points. Keep territory boundaries simple and don’t add too many points.
- Very long Territory Links
As there is a limit of how much data can be sent to the NW Publisher app, if you have too many large territories Assigned at once, you may receive errors when sending app data.
- Example: 50 Assigned Territories that average 2500 bytes will be fine, but 100 Assigned Territories that average 5000 bytes may cause problems.
Common Questions and Problems
Territories are sorted according to Category Code, then Number, the Suffix.
- Note: the Suffix was designed to be a Letter, and will sort alphabetically.
- Territories Help
- Territory Boundary and Labels
- Territory Information
- Territory Addresses
- Territory Assignments
- Territory Map
- Letter Writing Maps
- Phone Witnessing Maps
- Territory Settings
- NW Publisher app Features – Territories
- Print Territory Reports and Territory Cards
- Import Territories, Addresses & Territory Assignment Records