NW Scheduler fully supports Letter Writing maps, including maps automatically creating Letting Writing maps from not at homes.
Letter Writing Maps can either be printed or accessed by NW Publisher app.
Create a Letter Writing Map
Letter Writing Maps are created in much the same way as normal territories.
Please see Add New Territory, then note the following differences:
Convert to Letter Writing
An additional way to create Letter Writing maps is to Convert existing not at homes to a new Letter Writing map.
After a Territory has been Completed, there will likely be some addresses that were not at home despite several attempts.
- Click Territories
- Select a territory that has been completed
- Click Territory Addresses
- Click Convert to Letter Writing button
- Select the Territory Category, Territory Number and Suffix
- Click Save
We suggest one of two ways to save and name these converted Letter Writing Maps:
The Territory Category and Territory Number are the same as the main territory, and add a Suffix LW.
- E.G. C-1-LW
Set the Territory Category to Letter Writing, set a new Territory Number and don’t add a Suffix.
- E.G. LW-5
- Territories Help
- Territory Boundary
- Territory Information
- Territory Addresses
- Territory Assignments
- Territory Map
- Letter Writing Maps
- Phone Witnessing Maps
- Territory Settings
- NW Publisher app Features – Territories
- Print Territory Reports and Territory Cards
- Import Territories, Addresses & Territory Assignment Records