Help & Support explains how to use New World Scheduler, how to solve problems, and answers many questions about New World Scheduler. Help & Support is our main method of support and you should please carefully check Help & Support before contacting us.
Please carefully select your reason for contacting us:
We are sorry to hear you're having a problem with New World Scheduler!
Recently we have been working with KHS to allow quick and easy transfer of data between KHS and NW Scheduler.
There is no longer any need to contact us, as you can now export data directly from KHS and import into NW Scheduler.
- Update KHS to 18.24 or greater
- Open KHS and click Data Exchange > Export to
- Select Export to NW Scheduler
- This will save an Export zip file on your Desktop
- Open NW Scheduler
- Import from KHS into NW Scheduler
For more information, please see Help > Import from Majestic KHS
- Congregation and ALL data
- Persons, Emergency Contacts and Publisher Reports
- Circuits, Congregations and Public Speakers
- Public Talk Schedule
- Christian Life and Ministry Meeting Schedule
- Other Schedules
- Other Data (Meeting Attendance, Territories, Congregation Events, etc)
We are only able to accept suggestions from users who have been registered for at least 3 months and who are willing to provide screenshots, diagrams or pictures.
There are several reasons for this:
- We receive many suggestions from brothers who have only just started using New World Scheduler and therefore do not understand why we made certain design decisions. Please first try using New World Scheduler the way it was designed for several months before making suggestions. While it may be different to the way you used to do things, you will likely find it is simpler and easier.
- We receive many suggestions for things that New World Scheduler can already do. This is likely because brothers did not take the time to fully understand the software.
- We receive many vague or incomplete suggestions and it takes considerable time to understand what is being asked.
We kindly ask brothers please only submit a suggestion if:
- You have already registered and been registered for at least 3 months
- You have carefully checked Help & Support and confirmed that this feature does not already exist.
- You have carefully checked Frequently Asked Questions and confirmed that this feature does not already exist.
- You are willing and able to provide detailed screenshots, diagrams or pictures for EACH suggestion.
We greatly appreciate all the loving, kind, positive feedback and appreciation we receive, and we thank you for taking the time to write to us.
Why do we ask users to first carefully check Help & Support?
Software development and support is very expensive and very time-consuming. Despite this, we try very hard to keep our registration costs as low as possible. This allows many more brothers, even in poorer countries, to benefit from New World Scheduler.
An important way we keep our registration cost so low is by asking users to please first carefully check Help & Support, which provides answers and solutions to almost every question or problem.
Did you know?
New World Scheduler is used by thousands of congregations, in over 100 different languages and in over 170 countries worldwide. Our NW Publisher app is freely used by over 1 million publishers every day.
New World Scheduler contains at least twice as many features as other software programs, yet is less than half the cost.
Additionally, New World Scheduler has a Limited Financial Means Registration that is available to those of limited financial means and who cannot afford the standard registration.