New World Scheduler can record all Congregation Responsibilities, including COBE, Secretary, Service Overseer, Public Talk Coordinator, Accounts Servant, Watchtower Study Conductor, Life and Ministry Meeting Overseer, Kingdom Hall Operating Committee and more.
Congregation Responsibilities do not affect User Access.
To view and edit Congregation Responsibilities, click Congregation > Congregation Responsibilities.
View or Edit Congregation Responsibilities
- Note: You may optionally assign as many or few congregation responsibilities as needed.
- Note: There are several Custom responsibilities that can be customized to your local circumstances.
- Click Congregation > Congregation Responsibilities
- Select the category
- Click the specific Congregation Responsibility
- Select the publisher
- Click OK
Common Questions and Problems
- Congregation Information
- Congregation Information Board
- Congregation Events
- Congregation Field Service Report
- Groups and Families
- Circuits, Locations and Areas
- Neighbor Congregations and Public Speakers
- Public Speaker Sharing
- Meeting Attendance Records
- Congregation Responsibilities
- Change or Delete Congregation
- Export for Circuit Overseer
- Backup or Restore