New World Scheduler supports importing your Life and Ministry Meeting Schedule (CLM) from a variety of sources.
We believe your congregation and person data is your own, and you should be able to Import and Export your data as you wish. We also believe that as true Christians, it is both reasonable and right to allow data exchange between other JW scheduling programs.
- Import Congregation and ALL data
- Import Persons
- Import Field Service Data
- Import Life and Ministry Meeting Schedule (CLM)
- Import Public Speakers and Public Talks
- Import Territories and Territory Assignment Records
Import from Program
- Import from Majestic KHS
- Import from Hourglass
- Import from TSWin
- Import from Territory Helper
- Import from CLM Explorer
- Import from CSV file
- Import from New World Scheduler file