New World Scheduler supports importing Territories from Alba.
We believe your congregation and person data is your own, and you should be able to Import and Export your data as you wish. We also believe that as true Christians, it is both reasonable and right to allow data exchange between other JW scheduling programs.
What is Alba?
Alba is a web based territory application designed to help Jehovah’s Witnesses manage their congregation’s territories and territory addresses. Alba allows brothers to design, create, manage their congregation’s territories.
At present, Alba has very limited export functionalities, but we hope they add more in the future.
Alba may also known as Alba Territory or Alba Territories.
Where can you download Alba Territory?
Since Alba is web based, it cannot be downloaded to either a computer or mobile device.
Instead, you must visit the Alba website to login and use Alba territories.
Import Territory Addresses from Alba
Step 1 - Export Territories from Alba
- Login to mcmxiv.com/alba/
- Export your addresses to CSV
- Save the AlbaExport_DATE.csv file somewhere on your computer
- E.G. in the Documents folder
Step 2 - Import Territories into NW Scheduler
- In NW Scheduler, click Territories
- Click Import
- Click Territory Addresses from Alba
- Locate the CSV file you just exported
- Click OK
- Import Congregation and ALL data
- Import Persons
- Import Field Service Data
- Import Life and Ministry Meeting Schedule (CLM)
- Import Public Speakers and Public Talks
- Import Territories and Territory Assignment Records
- Import Problems
Import from Program
- Import from Majestic KHS
- Import from Hourglass
- Import from TSWin
- Import from Deckhand
- Import from Territory Helper
- Import from Alba
- Import from Google
- Import from CLM Explorer
- Import from CSV file
- Import from New World Scheduler file