If you experience minor problems importing data, there is likely nothing we can do. There are some data incompatibilities between different software programs. Likely it will only take a few minutes to fix up your data or enter any missing data.
If you experience major problems importing data:
- Visit Downloads to download and install the latest Build version of New World Scheduler
- Ensure you are clicking the correct Import button
- Example 1: if Importing from KHS, do not select Import from CSV.
- Example 2: If importing from Territory Helper, do not select Import from CSV.
- Carefully re-read the Import Instructions and ensure you carefully follow each step 100% accurately
- Carefully check the Import Log to see what data did or didn’t import, and why
- Click Help > Contact Us > Problem > Importing
- Note: You must please include the Import Log and multiple detailed screenshots
- REPEAT: You must please include the Import Log. If you do not include the Import Log there is nothing we can do. *Please include the Import Log.*
Importing Territories Problems
If you are importing Territories that countian Boundaries (Maps), you can import up to 10 Territory boundaries to evaluate this feature before deciding whether to purchase a Congregation Gold License.
If you are importing Territory Addresses, you can add up to 20 addresses to evaluate this feature before deciding whether to upgrade.
A Congregation Gold License can import up to 1000 territories and unlimited addresses.
- Import Congregation and ALL data
- Import Persons
- Import Field Service Data
- Import Life and Ministry Meeting Schedule (CLM)
- Import Public Speakers and Public Talks
- Import Territories and Territory Assignment Records
- Import Problems
Import from Program
- Import from Majestic KHS
- Import from Hourglass
- Import from TSWin
- Import from Deckhand
- Import from Territory Helper
- Import from Territory Assistant
- Import from Alba
- Import from Google
- Import from CLM Explorer
- Import from CSV file
- Import from New World Scheduler file