New World Scheduler can record and print congregation Meeting Attendance Records, including printing the S-88 form for the Circuit Overseers visit.
Meeting Attendance history, records and graphs are also shown in various reports, such as a Congregation Summary and the Print and Email page.
To view and record Meeting Attendance Records, click Congregation > Meeting Attendance Records
Record Congregation Meeting Attendance
- Note: Meeting Attendance can also be submitted using the NW Publisher app by enabling Allow Submit Meeting Attendance
- Click Congregation > Meeting Attendance Records
- Optionally, if you have added any Language Groups, either select Congregation or the Language Group name.
- Select the Year and Month
- Enter the attendance for the Midweek Meeting and Weekend Meeting
- Note: Optionally, tick or untick Show Meetings Dates. These dates represent your actual meeting dates and cannot be changed.
- Note: If there was no meeting for a particular week, please leave that week BLANK or EMPTY. Do not enter 0, as 0 means 0 attendance.
Common Questions and Problems
Please carefully re-read Record the Meeting Attendance Records above.
If there was no meeting for a particular week, please leave that week BLANK / EMPTY. Do not enter 0, as 0 means 0 attendance.
Not at this time.
There is no official direction in od or sfl to do this.
- Congregation Information
- Congregation Information Board
- Congregation Events
- Congregation Field Service Report
- Groups and Families
- Circuits, Locations and Areas
- Neighbor Congregations and Public Speakers
- Public Speaker Sharing
- Meeting Attendance Records
- Congregation Responsibilities
- Change or Delete Congregation
- Export for Circuit Overseer
- Backup or Restore