New World Scheduler allows you to store lots of useful and valuable spiritual information about congregation Persons. This information can be kept up-to-date by the elders and automatically shared among all congregation elders.
Additionally, New World Scheduler is also very flexible. You can enter as little or much spiritual information as you want.
Person Spiritual Information can be found on the Persons > Spiritual
- Click Persons
- Select the person to edit
- Click Spiritual
Field Service Group
The Field Service Group the person belongs to.
- Note: This can also be viewed and edited in Congregation > Groups and Families
Overseer, Servant or Assistant
Select if the person is a Group Overseer, Group Servant or Group Assistant.
Elder. Select if the person is an Elder.
Ministerial Servant. Select if the person is a Ministerial Servant (MS).
Publisher. Select if the person is a Publisher.
Unbaptised Publisher. Select if the person is an Unbaptised Publisher (UBP).
No. Select if the person is either a Bible Student or Child.
Date of Privilege. The date they received this privilege.
Date Immersed (Date of Baptism)
The Date of Baptism of this person. This is only enabled if the person is a Publisher, MS or Elder.
Date first started preaching
Date first started preaching. The month the publisher first started preaching. i.e. when they first became an Unbaptised Publisher.
- Note: For all new publishers, please ensure you set this field, otherwise they may be marked as Irregular when you Submit the Congregation Field Service Report.
- Note: Do not use this field to set the date a publisher moved into your congregation, or first started reporting in your congregation. This field is for when they first became an Unbaptised publisher. If this was several years ago, there is no need to set this.
Select if the person is not a pioneer.
Select if the person is a continuous auxiliary pioneer (AP).
After selecting, on their Publisher Records, the AP field will be automatically ticked for all future months. If they stop serving as a Continuously Auxiliary Pioneer, AP will be automatically unticked for all future months.
- Note: Publisher Records AP must be ticked for the Congregation Field Service Report (S-1) to accurately reflect the Auxiliary Pioneer reports.
However, if the person has been serving as a Continues Auxiliary Pioneer for a long time, or there are other data problems, future months may not be ticked as AP. To fix, please set the person as No, then back to Continues Auxiliary Pioneer.
Select if the person is a Regular Pioneer (RP).
- Note: You can also set the Regular Pioneer Start Date, Pioneer Number and Last Pioneer School date.
Special Pioneer (or Missionary)
Select if the person is a Special Pioneer (SP) or missionary.
Active and Regular
Tick Active if the person is an Active publisher.
- Note: When the Secretary submits the Congregation Field Service Report each month, the Active status may be automatically updated.
- Note: If the person is a bible student or child, this field is disabled.
Tick Regular if the person is a Regular publisher.
A person is considered Regular if they have reported field service continuously for the last 6 months.
- Note: When the Secretary submits the Congregation Field Service Report each month, the Regular status may be automatically updated.
- Note: If the person is Inactive, this field is disabled.
Automatically Copy Last Publisher Report
Manually enter Last Publisher Report
- Click Persons > Persons Spiritual
- Under Active, click Last Publisher Report
- Enter their Last Publisher Report, including the Service Year
Printed Study Watchtower
Tick if the person should receive a printed Study Watchtower each month. This will then automatically be added to Congregation > Literature.
You can also tick Large Print.
Printed Meeting Workbook
Tick if the person should receive a printed Meeting Workbook each month. This will then automatically be added to Congregation > Literature.
You can also tick Large Print.
Additional Spiritual Information
Anointed. Tick this box if the person is anointed.
LDC Volunteer. Tick if the person is an LDC Volunteer. You can also enter the date of their last application.
Kingdom Hall Key. Tick if the person has a Kingdom Hall Key. You can also enter the Key Number if required.
Custom Spiritual. There are 6 Custom Spiritual fields that can be changed according to your local congregation circumstances. 3 allow choosing a date, and 3 allow adding a number.
Reports Directly to Branch (Does not Report here in this congregation)
Reports Directly to Branch / Does not Report here. Tick if the person is in your congregation, but does not report in your congregation. For example, some Construction Servants report directly to the branch office for the duration of the project, or some publishers might be visiting for a few months.
- Note: These person can be scheduled, but will not be counted towards your Congregation Field Service Report that is submitted to the branch.
- Note: Special Pioneers should not have this ticked. They already are counted separately, for obvious reasons.
Disfellowshipped (or Disassociated)
Disfellowshipped. Tick if the person is disfellowshipped or disassociated. You can also set the date.
- Note: This will remove all upcoming parts and duties, and remove them from the NW Publisher App.
- Note: You can also enter their Last Publisher Record, which will be saved indefinitely.
Common Questions and Problems
When the Submitted to Branch button is clicked, each persons Active, Regular, Irregular and Inactive status is updated, based on historical Field Service Data, i.e. their last 6 months reports.
Publishers Regular/Irregular status is based on their last 6 months publisher records, and is automatically updated once per month after you click Submitted to Branch. Please see Congregation Field Service Report (S-1) Help.
At that time, if any of the last 6 months publisher records either have 0 Hours or empty Hours, the publisher will be marked as Irregular. This is standard practise that follows branch direction.
If a publisher submits their field service report more than 20 days late after the start of the new month, they will obviously be marked as irregular, as no hours will show for their late month.
The easiest way to avoid this is to remind and train publishers to submit their field service report on time. 20 days is more than enough time to submit their report. We all have a personal responsibly to accurately and promptly report our field service.
If there are exceptional circumstances causing a publisher to report more than 20 days late and they have been automatically marked as Irregular, you can simply manually change their status back to Regular. This only takes about 10 seconds. Please see Person Spiritual Information.
Add the publisher as normal, then tick Spiritual > Does Not Report Here
This feature is designed for publishers who visit a congregation for a period of time, are construction servants, or other types of special full-time servants. These publishers are in good standing, and are approved to handle parts, are assigned to a field service group, but still report their field service time to the branch directly, or to their previous congregation.
- Persons Help
- Person Information
- Person Emergency Contacts
- Person Away Periods (holiday)
- Spiritual Information
- Assign privileges, roles and duties to Persons
- Person Publisher Records
- Publishers check their own Contact and Emergency Contact details
- Import Persons
- Transfer or Export Persons
- Move In, Move Out or Delete Persons
- User Access