If someone else in your congregation already uses New World Scheduler and has already created a New World Scheduler Congregation, then you should Open a Congregation.
Or perhaps you want to open New World Scheduler on another computer, or you have a new computer and want to re-install New World Scheduler. In those cases you might also want to Open a Congregation.
- Note: New World Scheduler only supports having one congregation. If you already have created a congregation, such as a Sample Congregation, and wish to open another, please first Delete your Congregation. If you want to have multiple congregations, you will need multiple computers or Virtual Machines.
There are 3 ways to Open a Congregation:
- Open a Congregation from Sharing
- Note: You or another elder must have already created a New World Scheduler Congregation and then Enabled Congregation Sharing.
- Open a Congregation from File
- Note: You or another elder must have already created a New World Scheduler Congregation and created a Backup File.
- Open a Congregation from Automatic Backup
- Note: Everytime you close New World Scheduler it creates an Automatic Backup on your local computer only.
- Getting Started with New World Scheduler
- Create a Congregation
- Open a Congregation
- Import a Congregation
- Sample Congregation
- Change or Delete Congregation
- Backup or Restore Data