New World Scheduler is a software program designed to help elders and other appointed brothers quickly and easily schedule and organize all aspects of the Congregation.
Setup New World Scheduler
- Download New World Scheduler
- Install New World Scheduler on your computer
- Note: If you have an Apple Mac, see How to Install New World Scheduler on Apple Mac
- Open New World Scheduler
- Select your program language
- Note: This can be different to your Congregation Language. For example, you could run New World Scheduler in English, but schedule for a Chinese congregation.
- Enter your First Name and Email
- Confirm what you entered is correct
- Click Start
If you are the first person in your congregation to start using New World Scheduler and want to immediately get started with real data, please choose New Congregation.
- Note: If another brother in your Congregation has already created a New World Scheduler Congregation, you should please select Open Congregation.
If you are the first person in your congregation to start using New World Scheduler, and would like to see how New World Scheduler works, you could choose Sample Congregation. This will generate a Sample Congregation and allow you to explore New World Scheduler with randomly generated sample data.
Later you can Delete the Sample Congregation and create your real congregation.
If another brother in your congregation has already created a New World Scheduler congregation and enabled Congregation Sharing, you should choose Open a Congregation from Sharing
If you or another brother have already created a New World Scheduler congregation and created a Backup File, you can choose Open a Congregation from File
from Automatic Backup
If you are not the first person in your congregation to start using New World Scheduler, i.e. someone else in your congregation already uses New World Scheduler and has already created a New World Scheduler Congregation, then you should choose Open a Congregation.
from Majestic KHS
If you are currently using Majestic KHS, you can get started by importing your data from Majestic KHS into New World Scheduler.
If you are currently using Hourglass, you can get started by importing member and field service data from Hourglass into New World Scheduler.
from CLM Explorer
If you are currently using CLM Explorer, you can import data from CLM Explorer into New World Scheduler.
from CSV file
If your congregation data is stored in CSV files, you can import data from CSV files into New World Scheduler.
- Getting Started with New World Scheduler
- Create a Congregation
- Open a Congregation
- Import a Congregation
- Sample Congregation
- Change or Delete Congregation
- Backup or Restore Data